Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day Two on The Plan


I lost 1.8lbs.  It's nice to see the scale go down.  I hurt all over yesterday.  I ended up getting sick all over myself and my car on the way to work yesterday.  My doctor is amazing.  He squeezed me in between other appointments  diagnosed me with bronchitis, prescribed antibiotics, and told me to stay in bed and away from other people for a week.

I'm glad I followed the plan's advice and did my shopping and cooking  in advanced.  All this water and healthy food will heal me!   While I'm on the subject of water I couldn't drink it all.  There just weren't enough hours in the day.  I'll try again.

Today's food is the same as yesterday except for minor details which I highlighted in green.

After I wake up:
  • Weigh myself
  • Drink 16oz of water with lemon
  • Take my liver supplement
Breakfast:
Lunch:
  • Carrot Ginger Soup with sunflower seeds (or chia seeds)
  • Steamed Broccoli with orange oil and lemon juice
  • Mixed Greens with ½ diced apple and ¼ an avocado
Dinner:

  • Shredded carrots & beet and Sunflower Seeds
  • Sautéed baby kale with Shitake and Spicy Coco Sauce and 1 cup of brown rice and Pumpkin Seeds

Snack

  • ½ pear and a small handful of almonds



2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm not having as much trouble with the water as I thought I would. (I have to drink as much as you) The trick is to pour a 16 oz glass and then make a concerted effort to just get it down. Don't bring it around with you and nurse it. Just pour it and don't do anything else until you drink it. I chug each glass a third at a time, with a couple minutes break in between chugs. Don't forget that herbal tea counts.

Unknown said...

Do you think that the vomiting had to do with the plan or with your being sick.

I'm still in the cleanse phase, but I have been throwing up everything she tells us to make, including that bland carrot-ginger soup. I was wondering if it was my body trying to detox itself so I went to the internet and found your blog.