Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day Ten: New Protein

I gained 1 lb yesterday bringing me down 9.7lbs.  I "accidentally" had 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard during dinner.  It accidentally got into my mouth but I knew it was mustard and I should of spit it out but it was delicious.  Confused ... well I made rack of lamb for dinner, one with a garlic herb crust and the other with a dijon panko crust and some of the bread crumb crust got on mine and well ... it was too delicious to spit out.

On top of ingesting mustard I also didn't finish my water until 2am so the weight gain could be the mustard, late night water or lamb.  I'm hoping it's the late night water.  I'll retest lamb and mustard (separately) in Phase 3.
protein
Like every morning I weighed my self and then drank 16oz of water with lemon.

Here is what I ate for the day:

Breakfast 
  • 1 cup of hot rice cereal mixed with 1/2 cup of flax granola and a half a apple
Lunch
  • Baby romaine salad with zucchini, carrots, avocado and sunflower seeds.
  • Butternut squash
Dinner
  • Rack of Lamb with a garlic herb crust
  • Mixed green salad with avocado and apple
Snack
  • Rye cracker with 1 Tablespoon almond butter
Dessert
  • 1 ounce of dark chocolate

No comments: