Friday, August 16, 2013

Day Seventeen - No Test

Yesterday I lost 1.3lbs bring my weight loss to 13.8lbs.  I didn't finish all my water until midnight so the loss could be higher.

I ate dinner at my grandmothers and didn't follow the plan to the letter but I didn't eat any foods that I hadn't already tested and found no reaction to. 

In case you are wondering, the plan dinner is any approved protein on a bed of mixed green and Vegetable Timbale.

Like every morning I weighed my self and then drank 16oz of water with lemon.

Here is what I ate for the day:

Breakfast 
Lunch
  • Spicy Chickpea Spinach Salad
  • Butternut Squash Soup
Dinner
  • Roasted chicken with garlic, lemon, and rosemary
  • Boiled Carrots
  • Half a potato
Snack
  • Rye cracker with raw almond butter
Dessert
  • 1 ounce of dark chocolate

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am really enjoying reading your blog on The Plan. I just started it myself and it's great to have someone to compare with. :)