Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day Nine - Rest Day

Yesterday I lost  .2lb bringing my total weight loss to 9.2lbs.   Although yesterday was a rest day there were new Breakfast choices and a new snack, chocolate covered pear (YUM).   Dinner was any approved protein that was previously tested.  Unfortunately I had to stick to chicken because I tested beef first (The Plan says you can't have beef more than once a week until Phase Three when you can test having it twice.).

Like every morning I weighed my self and then drank 16oz of water with lemon.

Here is what I ate for the day:

Breakfast 
  • 1 slice of white bread with 2 Tablespoons of raw almond butter and 1/2 an apple.
Lunch
  • Baby romaine with goat cheese, avocado and sunflower seeds
  • Broccoli soup
Dinner
  • Roasted Apricot Chipotle Chicken
  • Roasted butternut squash
  • Baby romaine salad with zucchini, carrots, avocado and sunflower seeds.
Snack
  • Chocolate Covered Pear Slice with pumpkin seeds
Dessert
  • 1 ounce of dark chocolate

No comments: