Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day Eight on The Plan - Bread Test

Yesterday I lost .2 lb giving me a total loss of 9lbs.   Although yesterday was a rest day there were new Breakfast choices and a new snack, chocolate-covered Pear (YUM).   Dinner was any approved protein that was previously tested.  Unfortunately I had to stick to chicken because I tested beef first (The Plan says you can't have beef more than once a week until Phase Three when you can test having it twice.).

Like every morning I weighed my self and then drank 16oz of water with lemon.

Here is what I ate for the day:

Breakfast 
  • 1 cup of flax granola with ½ a pear and a cup of Rice Dream
Lunch
  • Slice of white bread topped with goat cheese and sauteed zucchini and basil
  • Mixed greens with avocado, pumpkin seeds, and half a diced apple
Dinner
  • Roasted Apricot Chipotle Chicken with Carrots.
  • Spinach Salad
  • Steamed broccoli
Snack
  • Small handful of raw almonds
Dessert
  • 1 ounce of dark chocolate

No comments: