Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day Nine Redux - Rest Day

I wasn't happy with my weight loss for the last two days so I did an extra rest day.  Yesterday I lost  .5 lb bringing my total weight loss to 9.7lbs.   I was so relieved that the scale moved more than it had been.  If it hadn't I was going try to keep doing rest days until it did move.

Although I had bread and still lost the weight I'm going to try to avoid it for the rest of Phase 2.

Like every morning I weighed my self and then drank 16oz of water with lemon.

Here is what I ate for the day:

Breakfast 
  • 1 slice of white bread with 2 Tablespoons of raw almond butter and 1/2 an apple.
Lunch
  • Baby romaine with goat cheese, avocado and sunflower seeds
  • Broccoli soup
Dinner
  • Roasted Apricot Chipotle Chicken
  • Roasted butternut squash
  • Baby romaine salad with zucchini, carrots, avocado and sunflower seeds.
Snack
  • Chocolate Covered Pear Slice with pumpkin seeds
Dessert
  • 1 ounce of dark chocolate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm on day four. Chocolate and wine for me! I hope you keep posting :)