Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day Nineteen - Test New Vegetable

Yesterday I lost 1.7lbs bring my weight loss to 12.2lbs. 

I veered away from the book yesterday so here are the highlights of the day's plan:
  • For breakfast (one of the below - not both)
    • Flax granola and an approved fruit.
    • Cereal with sunflower, chia seeds and fruit (1 cup cereal, 1/2 fruit for women, 1 1/2 cup cereal, whole fruit for men)
  • For lunch (one of the below - not both)
    • Vegetable Timbale, raw spinach and pumpkin seeds (1 cup timbale woman, 2 cups timbale men)
    • Approved salad with a minimum of 15 grams of vegetarian protein and an approved soup
  • Snack is (one of the below - not both)
    • Rye crackers and 1-2 Tablespoons almond butter (1 cracker woman, 2 crackers men)
    • Chocolate covered pear slice with a small handful of almonds
  • Diner is any approved protein, add a new vegetable to vegetable saute, arugla with diced pear
  • Dessert is 1 ounce of dark chocolate or cinnamon poached fruit with whipping cream.

Here is what I ate for the day:

Breakfast 
  • Flax granola with 1/2 apple
Lunch
  • Mixed green salad with 1/2 cup sodium free chickpeas, 1/4 an avacado, sunflower seeds
Dinner
  • Steak
  • Snow peas, zucchini, winter squash, onions, and basil
  • Arugula with diced pear
  • Half a baked potato
Snack
  • Rye cracker with 1 tablespoon of raw butter
Dessert
  • 1 ounce of dark chocolate

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Very helpful. I would like to know if you completed the 20th day on TP and what you final results were. Also, are you still eating this way? This is my second time starting TP as I only made it 10 day last year. Today is day 4 and I have been getting great results. I would like to stick with it to day 20 and beyond. Celeste